BadBunny set to host WWE Backlash in Puerto Rico
Bad Bunny will be returning to his native Puerto Rico in May to host the upcoming “Backlash” event for WWE.
reports that the May 6 event — to be broadcast live via PPV from the Coliseo de Puerto Rico José Miguel Agrelot in San Juan — marks the first “premium live event” the WWE has held in Puerto Rico since 2005.“In 2005 when I was a kid, I wasn’t able to attend New Year’s Revolution at el Coliseo,” said Bad Bunny. “Finally, 18 years later WWE returns to the island with a massive event, and this time I won’t miss it.
“Backlash” is one of the WWE’s biggest annual events, traditionally taking place after WrestleMania, which this year will take place over two nights — April 1 and 2 — at SoFi Stadium in Inglewood, California. “We’re excited to bring ‘Backlash’ to San Juan as the demand for WWE premium live events outside of the continental United States continues to grow,” said WWE chief content officer Paul “Triple H” Levesque in a statement. “Bad Bunny is one of the world’s most popular entertainers and nowhere is that more evident than in his native Puerto Rico.”, WWE will be sharing additional info about the event in the weeks to come; WWE wouldn’t confirm whether Bad Bunny would also be performing at “Backlash”.
France Dernières Nouvelles, France Actualités
Similar News:Vous pouvez également lire des articles d'actualité similaires à celui-ci que nous avons collectés auprès d'autres sources d'information.
Caribbean sees jump in visitors since pandemic beganSAN JUAN, Puerto Rico (AP) — Tourists flocked to the Caribbean last year in numbers not seen since the pandemic began, with the Dutch Caribbean and U.S.…
Lire la suite »
McCARTHY: Are limited-field, no-cut events good or bad for PGA Tour?Corey Conners didn\u0027t get an early heads up about changes coming to the tour\u0027s designated events.
Lire la suite »
30 Low-Key Signs Someone’s A Bad Human, As Shared By People Online30 Low-Key Signs Someone’s A Bad Human, As Shared By People Online redflags
Lire la suite »
'Bad taste in your mouth': Tim Hortons wrongly tells customers they won $10,000 - BNN BloombergSome Tim Hortons customers who were told they had won $10,000 from the coffee chain's popular Roll Up To Win contest are now being notified that the prize message was a glitch.
Lire la suite »