UK's 95-year-old Queen Elizabeth II advised to rest on medical advice after pulling out of a planned engagement in Northern Ireland, says Buckingham Palace
Several reports about the British queen's health recently suggest doctors are advising caution for the 95-year-old monarch.
On Wednesday morning, Buckingham Palace had said that the queen pulled out of a planned engagement in Northern Ireland and had been advised to rest on medical advice. Veteran BBC royal correspondent Nicholas Witchell said royal officials "have not been giving us a complete, reasonable picture of what has been occurring".
France Dernières Nouvelles, France Actualités
Similar News:Vous pouvez également lire des articles d'actualité similaires à celui-ci que nous avons collectés auprès d'autres sources d'information.
Queen Elizabeth II back at castle following hospital visitBritain’s Queen Elizabeth II is back at Windsor Castle and in good spirits after revelations that she spent the night in a London hospital earlier this week
Lire la suite »
Queen Elizabeth II back at castle following hospital visitBritain’s Queen Elizabeth II was back at Windsor Castle on Friday and in good spirits after revelations that she spent the night in a London hospital earlier this week. Buckingham Palace said the 95-year-old British monarch went to the private King Edward VII’s Hospital in London on Wednesday for “preliminary investigations.”
Lire la suite »
Queen Elizabeth spends night in hospitalQueen Elizabeth II, 95, was taken to the hospital on Wednesday for 'preliminary investigations' and was released Thursday, Buckingham Palace confirmed. The same day, the queen canceled a trip to Northern Ireland on advice from doctors, the palace said.
Lire la suite »