Trump declares U.S. won't pay for Meghan and Harry's security
LONDON — U.S. President Donald Trump has offered his opinion on the future of Prince Harry and his wife Meghan, insisting the United States government won’t pay for the couple’s security if they live in the United States.
Harry —grandson of Queen Elizabeth II and sixth in line to the British throne — married the American actress Meghan Markle at Windsor Castle in May 2018, in a ceremony watched by millions around the world. In January they announced they planned to quit as senior royals, seek financial independence and move to North America. The split becomes official at the end of March.Last month, Canadian authorities said they would stop paying for the couple’s security once they ceased to be working royals.
France Dernières Nouvelles, France Actualités
Similar News:Vous pouvez également lire des articles d'actualité similaires à celui-ci que nous avons collectés auprès d'autres sources d'information.
Prince Harry, Meghan Markle, and Baby Archie Have Moved to the United StatesThey left Canada for Meghan's hometown of L.A.
Lire la suite »
President Donald Trump To Prince Harry And Meghan Markle: “They Will Have To Pay” For SecurityWelcome to Southern California, Harry and Meghan. Now find and fund your own security team. President Donald Trump tweeted out today that the couple, who reportedly are staying in a gated Malibu co…
Lire la suite »
President Trump Says Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Must Pay for Own SecurityAfter moving to the U.S. and leaving the royal family behind, Prince Harry and Meghan Markle must now pay for their own security team, according to President Trump. Before recently relocating to th…
Lire la suite »
Trump Says U.S. Will Not Pay for Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's SecurityResponding to reports that the couple has moved to California, Trump tweeted on Sunday: 'They have left Canada for the U.S. however, the U.S. will not pay for their security protection. They must pay!'
Lire la suite »
Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Share Statement on Coronavirus and How They Will Be Helping'These are uncertain times. And now, more than ever, we need each other.'
Lire la suite »
Prince Harry and Meghan relocate to Los Angeles, reports sayPrince Harry and Meghan relocated from Canada to Los Angeles before the Canada-U.S. border closed last Saturday amid coronavirus.
Lire la suite »