Saudi Aramco to replace chairman in a push to get IPO moving

France Nouvelles Nouvelles

Saudi Aramco to replace chairman in a push to get IPO moving
France Dernières Nouvelles,France Actualités
  • 📰 CNBC
  • ⏱ Reading Time:
  • 8 sec. here
  • 2 min. at publisher
  • 📊 Quality Score:
  • News: 6%
  • Publisher: 72%

Saudi oil giant Aramco will be getting a new chairman to replace Energy Minister Khalid al Falih as the company moves ahead with its plans to go public, according to reports.

Falih had been spearheading the move towards an initial public offering but lately had been blamed for a slowing in the Saudi Arabian company's movements towards diversification, theThe news comes just days after the Saudi government created a new ministry for industry and mineral resources, breaking it away from energy in a move seen as reducing Falih's influence. However, he will remain the head of the energy ministry.

The Journal reported that officials believe separating the duties will help accelerate the process to get the Aramco IPO moving ahead.

Nous avons résumé cette actualité afin que vous puissiez la lire rapidement. Si l'actualité vous intéresse, vous pouvez lire le texte intégral ici. Lire la suite:

CNBC /  🏆 12. in US

France Dernières Nouvelles, France Actualités

Similar News:Vous pouvez également lire des articles d'actualité similaires à celui-ci que nous avons collectés auprès d'autres sources d'information.

Saudi Arabia names head of PIF as Aramco chairman: BloombergSaudi Arabia names head of PIF as Aramco chairman: BloombergSaudi Arabia has named Yasir al-Rumayyan, head of the kingdom's sovereign w...
Lire la suite »

New Saudi anti-corruption chief to target public servantsNew Saudi anti-corruption chief to target public servantsThe new head of Saudi Arabia's anti-corruption commission said he plans to ...
Lire la suite »

Yemeni officials: Saudi-led airstrikes kill dozens in prisonYemeni officials: Saudi-led airstrikes kill dozens in prisonSANAA, Yemen (AP) — Airstrikes by the Saudi-led coalition fighting Yemen's rebels hit a detention center in the southwestern province of Dhamar on Sunday, killing at least 60 people, officials and...
Lire la suite »

At least 50 killed in Saudi-led raid on Houthi prison in YemenAt least 50 killed in Saudi-led raid on Houthi prison in YemenRebel spokesman Mohamed Abdul-Salam said on Twitter that 100 people were injured in the attack, which targeted a detention centre in the city of Dhamar.
Lire la suite »

Saudi-led coalition says it bombed Houthi arms site in Yemen, group says prison hitSaudi-led coalition says it bombed Houthi arms site in Yemen, group says prison hitA Saudi-led military coalition said on Sunday it had launched air strikes on Hou...
Lire la suite »

Saudi-led coalition bombs Yemen prison, scores killedSaudi-led coalition bombs Yemen prison, scores killedAir strikes by a Saudi-led military coalition in southwest Yemen hit a prison co...
Lire la suite »



Render Time: 2025-04-03 07:06:15