Saudi Arabia recorded four new fatalities from the coronavirus, bringing its death toll to eight, the health ministry spokesman told a news conference on Sunday.
The kingdom has also registered 96 new infections, taking its total to 1,299, the highest among the Gulf Arab states.
France Dernières Nouvelles, France Actualités
Similar News:Vous pouvez également lire des articles d'actualité similaires à celui-ci que nous avons collectés auprès d'autres sources d'information.
Saudi Arabia says no talks on new oil deal, Moscow suggests larger OPEC+Saudi Arabia said on Friday it was not in talks with Russia to balance oil markets despite rising pressure from Washington to stop a price rout amid the coronavirus pandemic and an attempt by Moscow to fix a rift with the de facto OPEC leader.
Lire la suite »
Saudi Arabia expands partial lockdown, German tourists leave UAESaudi Arabia halted entry and exit into Jeddah governorate on Sunday while hundreds of German tourists were repatriated from the United Arab Emirates as the coronavirus continued to spread in the region.
Lire la suite »
Saudi Arabia stopped trying to support oil prices. Enter AmericaAs the world’s biggest oil producer thanks to shale, America has renewed interest in propping up the price of crude
Lire la suite »
Projectiles intercepted over Saudi Arabian cities of Riyadh, Jazan2 projectiles were intercepted over Saudi Arabia on Saturday, state media reports.
Lire la suite »
Saudi forces intercept missile over Riyadh – state mediaThere was no immediate claim of responsibility for the attack, but Yemen's Iran-aligned Houthi rebels have previously launched missiles, rockets and drones on the Saudi capital and other cities.
Lire la suite »