A Romanian court on Monday upheld a third 30\u002Dday detention for the divisive influencer and former professional kickboxer Andrew Tate.
Play Video
Bolla said prosecutors also won an appeal Monday against a court’s decision last week to place two women held in the case under house arrest, instead of in full detention. None of the four has yet been formally charged. A document explaining an earlier decision to keep them in jail said the judge took into account the “particular dangerousness of the defendants” and their capacity to identify victims “with an increased vulnerability, in search of better life opportunities.”Tate, who has lived in Romania since 2017, was previously banned from various social media platforms for expressing misogynistic views and hate speech.
DIICOT said in a statement after the December arrests that it had identified six victims in the human trafficking case who were allegedly subjected to “acts of physical violence and mental coercion” and sexually exploited by members of the alleged crime group.
France Dernières Nouvelles, France Actualités
Similar News:Vous pouvez également lire des articles d'actualité similaires à celui-ci que nous avons collectés auprès d'autres sources d'information.
Andrew Tate to appeal third arrest extension in RomaniaAndrew Tate, the divisive social media influencer and former professional kickboxer who is detained in Romania on suspicion of organized crime and human trafficking, arrived Monday at an appeals court in the capital Bucharest to challenge a decision last week to extend for a third time his detention by 30 days.
Lire la suite »
Tate: Romania OKs 3rd extension of influencer's detentionA Romanian court has upheld a third 30-day detention for Andrew Tate, who is held on suspicion of organized crime and human trafficking.
Lire la suite »
St. Andrew’s Society of Winnipeg hosts the Great Canadian Kilt Skate - Winnipeg | Globalnews.caThe St. Andrews Society of Winnipeg hosted the Great Canadian Kilt Skate on Sunday at Assiniboine Park's Riley Duck Pond.
Lire la suite »
Three arrested after model Abby Choi's dismembered body found in Hong KongPolice in Hong Kong said Saturday they have arrested three people following the discovery of the dismembered body of model and influencer Abby Choi.
Lire la suite »
Hong Kong model's in-laws charged after body parts foundHONG KONG (AP) — Police in Hong Kong filed murder charges against the former in\u002Dlaws of a model and influencer whose body parts were found in a refrigerator…
Lire la suite »
Ex-husband and in-law charged in gruesome murder28-year-old Abby Choi, a popular influencer from Hong Kong was found dismembered in her refrigerator.
Lire la suite »