Prince Harry to seek Mail on Sunday libel win without trial

France Nouvelles Nouvelles

Prince Harry to seek Mail on Sunday libel win without trial
France Dernières Nouvelles,France Actualités
  • 📰 TheTorontoSun
  • ⏱ Reading Time:
  • 46 sec. here
  • 2 min. at publisher
  • 📊 Quality Score:
  • News: 22%
  • Publisher: 68%

Prince Harry will on Friday seek to win his libel claim against publisher Associated Newspapers without the case going to trial,

Play Video

Harry, King Charles’ younger son, sued Associated Newspapers last year over an article in its Mail on Sunday newspaper that alleged he tried to keep secret details of his separate legal fight with Britain’s government over his security arrangements.From our newsroom to your inbox at noon, the latest headlines, stories, opinion and photos from the Toronto Sun.By clicking on the sign up button you consent to receive the above newsletter from Postmedia Network Inc.

The article said Harry, 38, had tried to keep secret details of his legal fight to reinstate his police protection – which was withdrawn after he stepped back from royal duties in 2020 – and that his aides had then tried to put a positive spin on it. His lawyers confirmed to Reuters that they would ask the judge Matthew Nicklin at a hearing on Friday to give a summary judgment – a ruling in his favor without the need for a trial.

Nous avons résumé cette actualité afin que vous puissiez la lire rapidement. Si l'actualité vous intéresse, vous pouvez lire le texte intégral ici. Lire la suite:

TheTorontoSun /  🏆 23. in CA

France Dernières Nouvelles, France Actualités

Similar News:Vous pouvez également lire des articles d'actualité similaires à celui-ci que nous avons collectés auprès d'autres sources d'information.

Prince Harry to seek Mail on Sunday libel win without trialPrince Harry to seek Mail on Sunday libel win without trialPrince Harry will on Friday seek to win his libel claim against publisher Associated Newspapers without the case going to trial, his lawyer said, as the British royal steps up his legal battles against the tabloid press.
Lire la suite »

Brian Cox Takes Swipe At Meghan Markle, Insists She ‘Knew What She Was Getting Into’ Marrying Prince HarryBrian Cox Takes Swipe At Meghan Markle, Insists She ‘Knew What She Was Getting Into’ Marrying Prince HarryBrian Cox has some thoughts on Prince Harry and Meghan Markle. The 'Succession' actor claimed Meghan 'clearly' had 'ambitions' of joining the royals before she and Harry tied the knot in May 2018, Page Six reported. Cox said in an interview with Haute Living New York that Meghan had “the childhood dreams of marrying Prince…
Lire la suite »

Outdoor skating season comes to a close on SundayOutdoor skating season comes to a close on SundayWith milder temperatures around the corner, the city\u0027s 54 artificial outdoor rinks will remain will be open until Sunday.
Lire la suite »

This ratio suggests housing price rally to resumeThis ratio suggests housing price rally to resumeDaily roundup of research and analysis from The Globe and Mail’s market strategist Scott Barlow
Lire la suite »

No. 15 seed Princeton uses late run to stun No. 2 seed ArizonaNo. 15 seed Princeton uses late run to stun No. 2 seed ArizonaThe Globe and Mail offers the most authoritative news in Canada, featuring national and international news
Lire la suite »

Harry Rakowski: Do we really still need to wear masks?Harry Rakowski: Do we really still need to wear masks?The risks associated with COVID\u002D19 have evolved greatly. It\u0027s time to reconsider the need for routine masking
Lire la suite »



Render Time: 2025-04-05 20:44:16