A California parole panel has recommended the release of Charles Manson follower Patricia Krenwinkel.
This March 13, 2020, photo provided by the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation shows Charles Manson follower Patricia Krenwinkel. A California parole panel recommended her release for the first time, Thursday, May 26,2022. Krenwinkel, 74, was previously denied parole 14 times for the slayings of pregnant actress Sharon Tate and four other people in 1969. The next night, Krenwinkel helped kill grocer Leno LaBianca and his wife, Rosemary.
New laws since Krenwinkel was last denied parole in 2017 required the parole panel to consider that she committed the murders at a young age and is now an elderly prisoner. What was different this time was that the parole panel was willing to follow the law, he said, recognizing that she has had no disciplinary violations and is no longer a danger to society.
Krenwinkel was a 19-year-old secretary living with her older sister when she met Manson, then age 33, at a party. She testified in 2016 that she soon left everything behind to follow him because she thought they might have a romantic relationship.
France Dernières Nouvelles, France Actualités
Similar News:Vous pouvez également lire des articles d'actualité similaires à celui-ci que nous avons collectés auprès d'autres sources d'information.
74-Year-Old Charles Manson Follower Approved for ParolePatricia Krenwinkel, 74, participated in the 1969 murder of actress Sharon Tate, among other killings.
Lire la suite »
Judge Dismisses Marilyn Manson Assistant's Abuse LawsuitA lawsuit filed against Marilyn Manson by his former assistant Ashley Walters was dismissed yesterday (May 25) by Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Michael
Lire la suite »
Judge Dismisses Abuse Lawsuit Filed Against Marilyn Manson By Former Assistant - E! OnlineAfter Marilyn Manson’s former assistant Ashley Walters accused the rocker of abuse, her lawsuit has been thrown out by a Los Angeles judge, citing statute of limitations and “too few facts.”
Lire la suite »
Sexual harassment suit against Marilyn Manson dismissed by judgeA judge dismissed a lawsuit against Marilyn Manson Wednesday, brought by a former assistant accusing the musician of sexual harassment and assault.
Lire la suite »
Marilyn Manson Lawsuit Brought By Former Assistant Dismissed, Judge Rules Can’t Be Brought AgainLos Angeles Superior Court Judge Michael L. Stern said Wednesday that a former assistant to rocker Marilyn Manson had “too few facts too keep this case in court” and was brought too lat…
Lire la suite »