Until Twitter is able to provide proof regarding the number of spam accounts on the social media platform, Elon Musk said his $44 billion offer to buy the social network would not move forward $TWTR
Twitter says committed to the deal at the agreed priceMay 17 - Elon Musk said on Tuesday his $44-billion offer would not move forward until Twitter Inc
"You can't pay the same price for something that is much worse than they claimed," he said on Monday at the All-In Summit 2022 conference in Miami. Twitter Chief Executive Parag Agrawal tweeted on Monday that internal estimates of spam accounts on the social media platform for the last four quarters were "well under 5%," responding to Musk's criticism of the company's handling of phony accounts.
France Dernières Nouvelles, France Actualités
Similar News:Vous pouvez également lire des articles d'actualité similaires à celui-ci que nous avons collectés auprès d'autres sources d'information.
With deal in doubt, Elon Musk and Twitter CEO Parag Agrawal debate bots on TwitterTwitter CEO Parag Agrawal and Elon Musk are engaged in a debate over an issue Musk has made central to his proposed purchase of the platform — spam.
Lire la suite »
Elon Musk hints at paying less for Twitter than $44B offerTesla CEO Elon Musk gave the strongest hint yet Monday that he would like to pay less for San Francisco-based Twitter than his $44 billion offer made last month.
Lire la suite »
Elon Musk says Twitter legal team told him he violated an NDAElon Musk on Saturday tweeted that Twitter's legal team accused him of violating a nondisclosure agreement by revealing that the sample size for the social media platform's checks on automated users was 100.
Lire la suite »
Elon Musk says Twitter 'manipulating' users, issues a how-to on fixing your feedElon Musk advised Twitter users to stop using the site's algorithmic feed generator and instead switch to 'Latest Tweets.'
Lire la suite »