The Comox Valley RCMP say a man who was reported missing last week has been located.
On Friday morning, Mounties and the Joint Rescue Coordination Centre Victoria launched a search after police received a report of an unmanned rowboatLater that morning, police also received a report of a man going missing after he took his rowboat out from his property onto the ocean overnight.
This second report led to an even more "exhaustive search" for the man and rowboat, according to the Comox Valley RCMP, which included military search and rescue teams and the Canadian Coast Guard, which were dispatched by the JRCC. By late Friday, police said they were still searching for the missing man, 37-year-old Christopher Mitchell, and his boat and asked the public to report any information they came across."This man and his boat have been located. No further information will be released," said the Comox Valley RCMP in a statement Monday.
France Dernières Nouvelles, France Actualités
Similar News:Vous pouvez également lire des articles d'actualité similaires à celui-ci que nous avons collectés auprès d'autres sources d'information.
Man, 47, dies in Pictou County crash | SaltWireALMA, N.S. — RCMP are investigating a fatal car crash in Pictou County. An RCMP news release said police, firefighters and paramedics responded at 1:43 ...
Lire la suite »
High-end property stolen from homes under construction around Lower Mainland: RCMPPolice in Burnaby are trying to reunite the owners of hundreds of thousands of dollars in property stolen from high-end houses under construction.
Lire la suite »
Port McNeill RCMP violated suspect's Charter rights during detention, judge rulesMounties in Port McNeill violated a suspect's Charter rights by failing to allow him to contact a lawyer promptly after his 2019 drug trafficking arrest, a judge has ruled.
Lire la suite »
Man suffers serious injuries in Saturday shooting: Nanaimo RCMPA 39-year-old man is in hospital with serious, non-life-threatening injuries following a shooting in downtown Nanaimo on Saturday.
Lire la suite »
RCMP: Colchester man with gun prohibition charged with firearms offences | SaltWireAndrew Maloney, 37, has a lifetime firearms prohibition after a robbery in 2006
Lire la suite »
Five people dead, one in hospital after two-vehicle crash in northern Alberta, RCMP sayMounties say the initial investigation suggests a pickup truck was driving north in the southbound lanes on Highway 750 and hit a minivan
Lire la suite »