Huntley man, 24, charged in Belvidere triple homicide case involving man, 2 young sons

France Nouvelles Nouvelles

Huntley man, 24, charged in Belvidere triple homicide case involving man, 2 young sons
France Dernières Nouvelles,France Actualités
  • 📰 ABC7Chicago
  • ⏱ Reading Time:
  • 25 sec. here
  • 2 min. at publisher
  • 📊 Quality Score:
  • News: 13%
  • Publisher: 63%

A 24-year-old Huntley man was charged in the Belvidere murders of Andrew Hintt and his 2 young sons.

BELVIDERE, Ill. -- A man has been charged in the slayings of a man and his two young sons found shot to death last month in a northern Illinois home.

Police said Smith spent part of the day of the killings with Hintt and his sons at Hintt's Belvidere home, about 70 miles northwest of Chicago. It wasn't immediately clear how the men knew each other and police haven't announced a possible motive for the killings amid the ongoing investigation. "A tragedy like this affects us all, and our heart goes out to the families who are left to pick up the pieces," Belvidere Police Chief Shane Woody said Wednesday.

Nous avons résumé cette actualité afin que vous puissiez la lire rapidement. Si l'actualité vous intéresse, vous pouvez lire le texte intégral ici. Lire la suite:

ABC7Chicago /  🏆 284. in US

France Dernières Nouvelles, France Actualités



Render Time: 2025-04-03 15:40:14