'Everybody is agonizing in this city,' Henny Sender of the Financial Times says from Hong Kong. 'This is a horrible hit to the economy of Hong Kong.'
Google's YouTube is the latest online operator to remove content from its platform over what it says was a coordinated disinformation campaign in response to pro-democracy protests in Hong Kong.
Facebook and Twitter made similar moves earlier in the week. Henny Sender, chief correspondent for international finance at the Financial Times, and Robert Spalding, senior fellow at the Hudson Institute, join CNBC's "Squawk Box" team to discuss what's coming next in Hong Kong.
France Dernières Nouvelles, France Actualités
Similar News:Vous pouvez également lire des articles d'actualité similaires à celui-ci que nous avons collectés auprès d'autres sources d'information.
Hong Kong protesters clash with police, angry at lack of prosecutions after subway mob attackThousands of Hong Kong residents held a sometimes scrappy anti-government protes...
Lire la suite »
Opinion | We Stand With Hong KongFrom WSJOpinion: Sooner or later, the rest of the world will have to do what the protesters are doing—confront Beijing, writes Mitch McConnell
Lire la suite »
Canada's Trudeau says won't back down in dispute with China, urges restraint in Hong KongCanadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau on Wednesday said he would not escalate a...
Lire la suite »
Frontline view: Making the case for violence in Hong Kong protestsPun sees himself as a peaceful, middle-class Hong Kong student. Yet since the be...
Lire la suite »
Hong Kong “is a battle for survival and for freedom”China wants Hong Kong’s economic activities but not its rebellious elements, says Nathan Law Kwun-chung, a politician and activist
Lire la suite »
Hong Kong flight bookings drop 10% as protests continue, says Qantas CEOFlight bookings to Hong Kong have fallen 10%, hit by the unrest in the city, said Alan Joyce, the chief executive of Australian carrier Qantas Airways.
Lire la suite »