Elon Musk Says Twitter Deal Is 'On Hold,' Citing Spam Accounts

France Nouvelles Nouvelles

Elon Musk Says Twitter Deal Is 'On Hold,' Citing Spam Accounts
France Dernières Nouvelles,France Actualités
  • 📰 RollingStone
  • ⏱ Reading Time:
  • 14 sec. here
  • 2 min. at publisher
  • 📊 Quality Score:
  • News: 9%
  • Publisher: 51%

“Still committed to acquisition,” the billionaire Tesla and SpaceX founder added later of his $44 billion deal to take control of the social media platform

Musk has long been railing against the amount of spam on Twitter, and has vowed to wipe out fake accounts once he takes the reins. Twitter in a filing earlier this month claimed that less than five percent of its 229 million users are inauthentic.

The delay isn’t exactly shocking considering Musk’s history as a troll. He’s often floated ideas on Twitter without following through — perhaps most notably when he wrote he was going to take Tesla public at $420, leading to accusations of market manipulation.

Nous avons résumé cette actualité afin que vous puissiez la lire rapidement. Si l'actualité vous intéresse, vous pouvez lire le texte intégral ici. Lire la suite:

RollingStone /  🏆 483. in US

France Dernières Nouvelles, France Actualités

Similar News:Vous pouvez également lire des articles d'actualité similaires à celui-ci que nous avons collectés auprès d'autres sources d'information.

Periscope Co-Founder Says He Was 'Asked' To Leave Twitter Amid Elon Musk BuyoutPeriscope Co-Founder Says He Was 'Asked' To Leave Twitter Amid Elon Musk BuyoutKayvon Beykpour and Bruce Falck are out weeks after Elon Musk announced plans to buy the social media company.
Lire la suite »

Elon Musk says Twitter deal on hold pending details on fake accounts; shares plunge 19%Elon Musk says Twitter deal on hold pending details on fake accounts; shares plunge 19%Elon Musk announced Friday that the Twitter deal is on hold until he receives more information about how many fake accounts there are on the platform.
Lire la suite »

Elon Musk Says Twitter Deal ‘On Hold’Elon Musk Says Twitter Deal ‘On Hold’I am a London-based reporter for Forbes covering breaking news. Previously, I have worked as a reporter for a specialist legal publication covering big data and as a freelance journalist and policy analyst covering science, tech and health. I have a master’s degree in Biological Natural Sciences and a master’s degree in the History and Philosophy of Science from the University of Cambridge. Follow me on Twitter theroberthart or email me at rhartforbes.com
Lire la suite »

Elon Musk says Twitter deal 'temporarily on hold'Elon Musk says Twitter deal 'temporarily on hold'LONDON (AP) — Elon Musk said Friday that his planned $44 billion purchase of Twitter is “temporarily on hold” pending details on spam and fake accounts on the social media platform. The announcement that the Tesla billionaire tweeted is another twist amid signs of internal turmoil over his planned buyout of Twitter, including that the social media company fired two of its top managers Thursday.
Lire la suite »

Elon Musk says Twitter deal 'temporarily on hold'Elon Musk says Twitter deal 'temporarily on hold'BREAKING: Elon Musk said that his planned $44 billion purchase of Twitter is “temporarily on hold” pending details on spam and fake accounts on the social media platform.
Lire la suite »



Render Time: 2025-04-06 04:06:41