Eleven People Hit in New Orleans Shooting

France Nouvelles Nouvelles

Eleven People Hit in New Orleans Shooting
France Dernières Nouvelles,France Actualités
  • 📰 WSJ
  • ⏱ Reading Time:
  • 12 sec. here
  • 2 min. at publisher
  • 📊 Quality Score:
  • News: 8%
  • Publisher: 63%

New Orleans police say 11 people were hit in an early morning shooting on the edge of the city’s French Quarter

Associated PressNEW ORLEANS—Eleven people were hit in an early morning shooting on the edge of the city’s French Quarter, New Orleans police said.

Police said that two people were in critical condition and that no arrests had been made. However, police Supt. Shaun Ferguson told The New Orleans Advocate/The Times-Picayune that a person of interest has been detained.

Nous avons résumé cette actualité afin que vous puissiez la lire rapidement. Si l'actualité vous intéresse, vous pouvez lire le texte intégral ici. Lire la suite:

WSJ /  🏆 98. in US

France Dernières Nouvelles, France Actualités

Similar News:Vous pouvez également lire des articles d'actualité similaires à celui-ci que nous avons collectés auprès d'autres sources d'information.

Multiple people shot after Bayou Classic football game in New OrleansMultiple people shot after Bayou Classic football game in New OrleansTen people have been shot in New Orleans leaving 2 in critical condition early Sunday morning.
Lire la suite »

Multiple people shot after Bayou Classic football game in New OrleansMultiple people shot after Bayou Classic football game in New OrleansEleven people have been shot in New Orleans leaving 2 in critical condition early Sunday morning. The shooting happened between 3:20 a.m. to 3:25 a.m. in the 700 block of Canal Street in New Orleans, according to New Orleans Police. Officers who were already in place for the Bayou Classic football
Lire la suite »

Where To Stay In New OrleansWhere To Stay In New OrleansPlanning a trip to New Orleans? Here are 7 hotels you should stay at: ForbesFinds
Lire la suite »

Worker who survived New Orleans hotel collapse deportedWorker who survived New Orleans hotel collapse deportedA construction worker hurt in last month’s collapse of the Hard Rock Hotel construction site in New Orleans has been deported to his native Honduras on Friday. The U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement spokesman Bryan Cox said Delmer Joel Ramirez Palma, 38, was flown to Honduras from Alexandria International
Lire la suite »

New Orleans police: 11 shot on edge of French QuarterNew Orleans police: 11 shot on edge of French QuarterPolice say 11 people were wounded in an early morning shooting on the edge of New Orleans' French Quarter. Two were critically hurt. Police have detained someone they describe as a person of interest, but no arrests have been made.
Lire la suite »

New York City’s new police commissioner starts SundayNew York City’s new police commissioner starts SundayIt’s a changing of the guard at the top of the nation’s largest police department.
Lire la suite »



Render Time: 2025-04-06 22:08:10