The Springettsbury Township man was one of two people shot at a West Manchester Township carwash last week.
A man killed when a shooting broke out at a York County car wash last week has been identified by the county coroner’s office.
24-year-old Devin Zeigler, a Springettsbury Township resident, was shot just before 1 p.m. Friday at the York Auto Express Car Spa, 2140 York Crossing Drive, York County coroner Pam Gay said Monday. Zeigler was taken from the scene to Wellspan York Hospital but did not survive his injuries. The coroner said Ziegler died from multiple gunshot wounds and ruled his death a homicide.
A second person was injured in the shooting, but the coroner’s office did not have information on the survivor’s condition. This vehicle is suspected in a homicide at The Auto Spa Express in West Manchester Township, Lancaster County on May 20, 2022. Photos provided by West Manchester Township Police Department.Police have not released updates on the investigation since Friday but said anyone with information on the shooting should contact police at 717-792-9514.
France Dernières Nouvelles, France Actualités
Similar News:Vous pouvez également lire des articles d'actualité similaires à celui-ci que nous avons collectés auprès d'autres sources d'information.
Fisherman’s death investigated as possible drowning in Poconos, coroner saysThe Monroe County coroner identified the man as an 81-year-old from Philadelphia.
Lire la suite »
Suspect in fatal Springville shooting identified as victim's former neighborBREAKING UPDATE: Suspect in fatal Springville shooting identified as 25-year-old Orem man, victim's former neighbor
Lire la suite »
Man, 29, shot multiple times and killed inside a building in Fairmount, police sayPhiladelphia police say a 29-year-old man was shot multiple times and killed and police say four men were involved in the fatal shooting in Fairmount.
Lire la suite »
Cops arrest naked Florida man after he allegedly kills infant, 2 othersFlorida man Dale Spidle is accused of killing a woman and a 1-year-old child, and then killing another man while fleeing a series of car crashes.
Lire la suite »
No bail for 2 charged in Chicago mass shooting outside Near North Side McDonaldsTwo men charged after a mass shooting on Near North Side Thursday that left nine people shot, killing two of them, are being held without bail, a judge ordered Sunday.
Lire la suite »
Chicago mass shooting: 2 charged after 9 shot, 2 fatally, outside McDonald's, CPD saysTwo men have been charged after a mass shooting that left nine people shot, two fatally, outside a McDonald's on the Near North Side Thursday night.
Lire la suite »