Ben Affleck knows he’s meme material and doesn’t seem to mind. In a cover story for the Hollywood Reporter, the star opened up about his new production company, family life and his appearance at the 65th Grammys that resurrected those “sadfleck” memes.
In a cover story for the Hollywood Reporter published Thursday the “Air” star and director opened up about his new production company, his family life and his appearance at the 65th Grammys that resurrected those“I had a good time at the Grammys,” he told the Hollywood Reporter in a wide-ranging interview. “My wife was going, and I thought, ‘Well, there’ll be good music. It might be fun.’”
One viewer said that Affleck looked “miserable” while the Chicks in the Office account urged, “Someone please check on Ben Affleck #GRAMMYS.”
France Dernières Nouvelles, France Actualités
Similar News:Vous pouvez également lire des articles d'actualité similaires à celui-ci que nous avons collectés auprès d'autres sources d'information.
Ben Affleck Shares Story Behind Those 2023 Grammys Memes, Reveals What He Said To Jennifer LopezBen Affleck had a great time at the Grammys last month despite those viral memes. The actor chatted to The Hollywood Reporter for a new interview, with the reporter questioning him whether those “Ben Affleck having a bad time at the Grammys” memes bothered him. Affleck hit headlines after his less-than-thrilled facial expressions were caught…
Lire la suite »
Ben Affleck explains his 'grouchy' face at GrammysBen Affleck has insisted his \u0022grouchy\u0022 expression at the Grammy Awards was the result of being caught off guard by a Trevor Noah sketch.
Lire la suite »
Ben Affleck Insists He Wouldn’t Direct Anything For James Gunn’s DCU: ‘Absolutely Not’Ben Affleck is not interested in directing a movie for James Gunn's DCU. The Batman actor told The Hollywood Reporter, 'I would not direct something for the [James] Gunn DC. Absolutely not. I have nothing against James Gunn. Nice guy, sure he’s going to do a great job. I just wouldn’t want to go in…
Lire la suite »
Brooke Shields Opens Up About Being Sexually Assaulted By A Hollywood Executive 30 Years AgoBrooke Shields is opening up about being sexually assaulted by a powerful Hollywood executive over 30 years ago. The actress, now 57, recalled how she thought at the time, 'No one is going to believe me,' as she spoke to People in a new interview. Shields added, 'People weren't believing those stories back then. I…
Lire la suite »