2 Quebec men facing firearms trafficking charges after RCMP seize massive arsenal
A raid on a residence in Vaudreuil-Dorion on Nov. 30, 2022 by police and the Integrated National Security Enforcement Team led to a massive seizure of firearms.
The RCMP said police discovered 37 firearms, weapon parts and military accessories, more than 10,000 rounds of ammunition and around 200 high-capacity magazines.Over 6,600 right-wing extremist social media channels, accounts linked to Canada, study finds“The aim of this operation was to neutralize the illegal activities of the individuals under investigation,” according to RCMP.The two are expected to appear at the Valleyfield Courthouse on March 3 to be formally charged.
France Dernières Nouvelles, France Actualités
Similar News:Vous pouvez également lire des articles d'actualité similaires à celui-ci que nous avons collectés auprès d'autres sources d'information.
Quebec hockey coach facing criminal charges after post-game brawl | Globalnews.caA Braves de Valleyfield coach has been charged with assaulting the other team's coach during a melee at the end of the December game against the visiting Île-Perrot Riverains.
Lire la suite »
Number of temporary foreign workers in Quebec on the rise, labour minister says | Globalnews.caLabour Minister Jean Boulet said the 'significant'' increase is due to increased demand from businesses, which have to contend with an aging population and labour shortages.
Lire la suite »
RCMP believe Alberta toddler Jeffrey Dupres, missing for 43 years, is still alive | Globalnews.caRCMP are reviewing the cold case of Jeffrey Dupres: a toddler who vanished without a trace in Slave Lake on April 24, 1980 and is believed to still be alive.
Lire la suite »
N.S. has so far welcomed 63 asylum seekers who entered Canada through Quebec | Globalnews.caImmigration Minister Jill Balser says Nova Scotia is working closely with the federal government on accommodations, settlement needs and work permits for the asylum seekers.
Lire la suite »
Quebec health minister says emergency room death of 86-year-old woman ‘disturbing’ | Globalnews.caA coroner has been assigned to investigate the circumstances surrounding the woman's death in a hallway of the emergency room at Hôtel-Dieu hospital.
Lire la suite »